Marc van Doorn, Business Development Manager at Brightlands Chemelot Campus, will moderate the Pyrolysis Session at LIVE ONLINE Plastic Waste 2 Plastic Conference, 09 November 2020, 12:00 – 16:15 CET.
Marc van Doorn is Business Development Manager at Brightlands Chemelot Campus. After 30+ years activity in the polymers and chemicals technology and business more then ever passionate about reducing green house gas emissions via the promotion of sustainable technologies at the Brightlands Chemelot Campus
Brightlands Chemelot Campus is a chemical open innovation hub, based in the Netherlands, and supports start-ups, SMEs and corporates to speed up innovation. A key focus of Brightlands is the development of THE Circular Hub in Europe.
Speakers during the Pyrolysis session moderated by Marc (REGISTER HERE to attend):
- Adrian Griffiths, CEO, Recycling Technologies Ltd, on “Creating feedstocks from plastic waste for a sustainable circular economy future”, Read more
- Gerard van der Laan, Program Manager Circular Plastics, TNO, on “Opportunities for Thermochemical recycling of plastic waste”, Read more
- Silvio Ghyoot, CEO, Black Bear Carbon
- Prof. Dr. Gernot K. Brueck, Founder, Plasma Power Group, on “The two ways to make use out of plastic-waste”, Read more
- Alexander Hofmann, Group Manager recycling technologies,Fraunhofer UMSICHT, on “Chemical Recycling of Plastic Waste – Pyrolysis and downstream processing of pyrolysis oils”, Read more